Monday, July 15, 2013

Hello?

It happened.

The phone rang. Mr. K answered, "Hello?" The mutts took it as someone is HERE! They start their yapping... their non-stop, high pitched yap-yap-yap. And then, it happened.

"Shut up, puppies. Shut up, Tootsie. Shut up, Pepper," Landon said. He said it like it was nothing. Like it was just what you tell obnoxious dogs. So nonchalant.

After two and a half years, its time to watch what we say in front of the littles. No one wants the two year old airing out the Koenig's dirty laundry.



2 comments:

  1. About 6 months ago Q said, with all the authority in the world, "STOP." Toby and I froze and then giggled our butts off. We spent a few days trying to figure out where this had come from. The mystery was solved the next time we went to my parents' place. We knocked and Lindsay, their black lab/border collie cross, started to bark. Then you heard my dad "STOP Lindsay." Toby and I could barely breathe we were laughing so hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! EK said "side-boob" a few days ago while I was talking to my sister-in-law. We about died! What are we going to do with these kids?!

    ReplyDelete