Saturday, July 20, 2013

Little Man is 8 Months

Austin, you are eight months old today!


It has been the fastest 8 months of my life and probably the greatest. I love to see your little personality come out. You love your big brother and tackling him. You love to eat and eat and eat. Every chance you get, you try and sneak a bite of someone else's food. Sorry, kid, soon enough. You stand every chance you get and are cruising all around the living room. Gone are the days of leaving you in one spot and finding you there minutes later. You love your mommy more than anything. 

You still have a strong hatred for the car. Although you've gotten better, you sure are good at letting out the saddest cry ever when I strap you in, just to make me feel guilty. You don't quite sleep through the night, but last night you let me sleep from 10:45pm to 5:45am. 


I love you too much, as Landon would say. More than I ever knew possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment